Coffee Overnight Oats with Bizzy Coffee
Preparing breakfast the night before is one of the simplest and most effective practices you can do to ensure you do not skip the most important meal of the day. All moms have busy mornings so this is one perfect way of waking up, opening the fridge only to see your breakfast is simply waiting to be eaten. Oh and did I mention this is all organic and super healthy?!
- ¼ cup Bizzy Organic Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Organic Oats (I get mine from Wholefoods)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1-2 tbsp Cane Sugar (or sugar of choice)
- Pour ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a glass and store in the refrigerator for at least one hour, but preferably overnight.
Recipe by Bizzy Coffee